Maintanance Supervisor Open Position
This position assumes the responsibility of maintenance/custodial work for the parish; performs skilled and semiskilled building maintenance and repairs requiring a working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing and minor electrical work; responsible for general upkeep and cleaning of the parish and the grounds; performs related work as required.
• Supervises maintenance personnel and a vast amount of volunteers that support the cleaning and upkeep of the parish facilities and grounds. • Bi-lingual Preferred and must be living in Communion with the teachings of the Catholic Church. Go to: dphx.org and click on “Jobs at the diocese of Phoenix” for full job description and more information.
Please pick up an application in the Parish Office during regular business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Facility Custodial and Maintenance Position
As part of the Holy Cross staff, this position is responsible for basic maintenance, facility, and custodial work in service of the Pastor, Staff and Parishioners. This position will focus on performing basic maintenance, general upkeep, and cleaning of the buildings and grounds, as well as set-up and tear down of the environment for liturgy, ministries and parish events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Working knowledge of standard tools, materials, methods and practices involved in building and grounds maintenance.
• Working knowledge of safe work practices.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance and to perform strenuous tasks.
• Ability to move and use ladders, lifts, scaffolds and other related equipment.
• Ability to maintain a cooperative attitude and effective working relationship with parish employees, volunteers and
• Bi-lingual preferred.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and holy days.
• High School degree.
• Meets all Diocese of Phoenix Safe Environment requirements.