- Part-time 10-15 hours/week
- Reports to the Pastoral Associate
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office; able to create spreadsheets, flyers and memos.
- Fully Bilingual; able to speak, read and write both English and Spanish.
- Able to work evenings and weekends.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills; attention to details and high level of accuracy in work.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma. Some college courses desired.
- Adept in handling highly confidential matters; discretion always required.
- Living in full communion with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Knowledge of the Catholic Faith and desire to grow in that knowledge.
Please send your resume and references to Bridgette Cosentino, email@example.com.